There will be a memorial service for Kevin at Colgate University at 6 p.m. on Monday, December 6th. It will take place in the Colgate Memorial Chapel on campus. All who have been touched or affected by Kevin's life are welcome to attend. Mom, Dad and I will be there, as will Kathlin and her family.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Colgate campus, please see this map of campus. The Colgate Memorial Chapel is building #24. Colgate is in the small town of Hamilton, NY, about an hour from Syracuse, NY. This site lists directions to Hamilton as well as other travel information for the area.
We look forward to the chance to celebrate Kevin's life at the campus and community that he dearly loved. We hope to share this experience with those of you who are or were involved in this wonderful community. We can't ever thank you enough for the amazing support you provided Kevin throughout his entire time at Colgate, and for the support you continue to show us, his family.
Here is the link to the write up on the service: http://blogs.colgate.edu/2010/12/service-held-in-memory-of-kevi.html
3 comments:
We drove up today from Virginia Tech to Colgate in the snow flurries. It is so beautiful here in Kavin and Kathlin's stomping grounds.
Thank you Mr. and Mrs Williams, Stacy and Kathlin for coming to Colgate University so that I could be a part in celebrating Kevin's life and also to be able to say good-bye to him for now. You asked that Colgate keep Kevin's memory strong. I'm sure that will happen, what I know for sure is that Kevin will remain in my heart forever. Mrs. Williams being a mom of three son's I can only imagine the pain that you are feeling. I will always hold a special place in my heart for you as I think of you often. Thank you for sharing your wonderful son with us here at Colgate.
Ruth
Williams Family,
What a wonderful tribute to your son and brother. How full your hearts must be with love and pride. We love you.
Susan and Ed
Post a Comment