Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Song List

In response to Dr. Averill's question below about the songs played at Kevin's memorial, I've written out a list of the songs we included in the slideshows. I am currently learning the ins and outs of video files in hopes that I can upload to the blog both the long slideshow (which played before Kevin's memorial, while people were entering Twin Lakes) and the shorter slideshow (which played during the service). I hope to have those up within the next couple of days, so check back here soon if you're interested in seeing them.

Marc Cohn - Walk Through the World
Bob Dylan - The Man in Me
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
Jackson Browne - For a Dancer
Boston - Peace of Mind
Sheryl Crow - Diamond Road
Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remember You
Michael Jackson - Will You Be There

Also, the songs that were played throughout the service and afterwards:

Alison Krauss and Gillian Welch - I'll Fly Away (from O Brother Where Art Thou)
Billy Joe Shaver - Live Forever
Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down
Rusted Root - Send Me on My Way

3 comments:

Ken Averill said...

Thanks Stacy! I just created a KGF playlist on my iPOD. I also included the Alison Krauss, Tom Petty and Billy Joe Shaver songs that were played.

Martha said...

Hi Stacy, I was on Pandora last night trying to create a station with the artists' songs from Kevin's service and was so happy to see your list here today...thank you! I am looking forward to you uploading the slideshow videos. I know Jenny and Brian will love to see them. Love to all of you, Martha

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Stacy. Loved the music, and it will be great for those who couldn't make it to the memorial to be able to see the slideshow.


Love,
Nora & John

Post a Comment