I apologize for the poor video quality of the first slideshow; I needed to make some sacrifices in quality in order to fit a video that long on the blog. I hope some of the pictures bring a smile to your face in a fond memory of Kevin.
Thanks you so much for sharing the slide show with all of us. It is a wonderful tribute to Kevin's life and to your family. The music is wonderful and the pictures so meaningful and heartwarming. Again thanks for including all of us in the journey. Much love, The Cronins
I just wanted to drop a note to thank you for sharing the story of Kevin's courageous fight and express my condolences for your loss. I graduated from Colgate as a geology major in '08, and today my mom forwarded me the link to the article about Kevin in the Maroon News. Tonight I sat and read through the entire blog from beginning to end. I did not know Kevin and Kathlin personally during the two years we shared at Colgate, but I knew their faces well and am deeply touched to come to know so much more about them through this blog.
9 comments:
Awesome. Thank you so much.
Linda and Larry Porter
What a wonderful tribute to Kevin's life ...
Thank you for taking the time to share the beautiful pictures and music with us-we really appreciate it.
the Nevitts
Thanks for uploading these, Stacy. You guys did such a good job.
Thank you so much for the two videos.
Thanks you so much for sharing the slide show with all of us. It is a wonderful tribute to Kevin's life and to your family. The music is wonderful and the pictures so meaningful and heartwarming. Again thanks for including all of us in the journey.
Much love, The Cronins
Dito, Just Awesome!
BP
They are so beautiful. Thank you...Love, Martha
Dear Williams Family,
I just wanted to drop a note to thank you for sharing the story of Kevin's courageous fight and express my condolences for your loss. I graduated from Colgate as a geology major in '08, and today my mom forwarded me the link to the article about Kevin in the Maroon News. Tonight I sat and read through the entire blog from beginning to end. I did not know Kevin and Kathlin personally during the two years we shared at Colgate, but I knew their faces well and am deeply touched to come to know so much more about them through this blog.
Take care, I am holding you all in my thoughts.
Steph
Post a Comment